Monday, June 1, 2009

Veggies? No. Dog with opinion? Yes.

I know you've probably all been wondering how our vegetable garden is coming along. I mean, it's almost been one whole month since we planted the seeds. Surely SOMETHING must be growing by now, right??

Yes, some things are growing.



These:









I must be doing something wrong. This is just pathetic.


I'm going to try some Miracle Gro this week because Lord knows these veggies need a miracle.




On another subject, Bella has been extraordinarily vocal lately & despite having known her for almost 11 years, I still haven't figured out her language. When I let her out after this vocal episode she just walked out the door, turned around & stared at me for a little while & then came back to the door. So what did she say to me before she went out?



My best guess?



"Your vegetable garden sucks. Lemme go see it again so I can laugh at you."


Unless it had something to do with the way the light looks like a spaceship beaming down. Maybe she thinks martians are beaming down to take me away & she's trying to protect the family.


Nah, I think the first guess was right.



No comments: