Saturday, September 22, 2007

Belated Birthday Pictures!

Well here are some birthday pictures I promised you a while ago! Nonni made the awesome, custom birthday shirts (Pablo the Penguin & Tyrone the Moose of the Backyardigans) & Sofia wanted Pablo & Ava wanted Tyrone, but at the last minute Ava decided not to wear her Tyrone shirt but instead wear her London shirt (brought back byAuntie Abey (aka Elisabeth!).
I made the Pablo cake (took me a few hours & I might not make another cake for a while, well, Daddy would probably prefer that I not make a cake for a while...). There was no Tyrone cake pan unfortunately, but they both loved the Pablo cake.
After the cake was gone & most guests had left, Ava, Sofia & Xavier had a ball popping all the ballons with Zack & Sarah (twin friends born on same day, remember?!). Sorry I missed your head when I took the picture X...I'll do better next time. You're just getting so dang tall!!
Then after that Daddy & Xavier set up a race & obstacle course for the 4 year olds! Nothing better for releasing sugar cake energy than running around the yard kicking balls :o)
Finally, Sofia & Ava just HAD to try out their new big girl bikes. I know, I know...BARBIE?!?!?! Yuck-0! But, hey, when you've got to buy two of almost everything you have to look for the deals & sales & of course only Barbie was on sale. What can ya do? They love them :o)

No comments: