Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Beach with Big Brother Xavier


Finally we ALL got to go to the beach! Even Chef Daddy who rarely gets to go to Nonni's! Of course, being his usual giving self, he did do some things around the house while he was there, too...But we had time to go have fun at the beach & in the pool!
Ava & Sofia love spending time with their big brother Xavier & he has just as much fun playing with them! He's 10 years older than they are, but he really gets back to being a carefree child when he's with them. It's awesome to see. They built (and destroyed) many sandcastles, but really enjoyed building a dam that kept getting hit by "big" waves! It was a lot of fun & a day I am truly grateful for. I mean, I'm grateful for all these days, but this was one that will live in the memory banks for a really, really long time.
Oh - I forgot - they did turn 4 in August & I haven't posted birthday pictures yet, but I will next post.

No comments: