Friday, May 1, 2009

Big Trucks & Soccer


Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm raising twin girls or twin boys...

Most girls like princesses, fairies, dresses & tea parties.

My girls like big trucks, Batman, Transformers & roughhousing.

Not that I'm complaining. I think it's pretty cool to buck the stereotypes & be your own person.


So one of the things we did last month was go to a Touch a Truck event.

Here's one they liked b/c of the "pokey" rims. I personally find them scary!





Again, they always love the tractors, too.

(And yes, that is a garbage truck behind Sofia. The driver was disappointed that the event was on a dirt lot because he had really wanted to turn the truck on & show how the truck worked -- My girls were disappointed about that, too! They always want to know how things work which is very cool).




There was also a Mickey Mouse Mobile which they thought was awesome, too.




Here are the pictures of one of their soccer games, too. They really love it...I just wish the games were a little later than 8am...





No comments: