Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Tree Farm



Yesterday we went out to the Christmas Tree Farm & bought this year's tree. It always feels a little bad choosing a tree to cut down & essentially kill just to bring a little beauty & sweet smell into your home, but I think the Christmas tree likes to be used for a wonderful purpose bringing joy & happiness into a home...but that's only a guess.

There were a lot of trees to choose from & Xavier, Sofia & Ava had tons of fun running through the fields. It was pretty cold but the girls were bundled up. Xavier is 14...I think that's enough said about why he didn't have a hat on. I guess they're just not cool enough for him...Alas, I tried...Hopefully I won't be blogging next about the pneumonia or flu that he got...



We got it home... Ummm... in the car next to Xavier. Tight squeeze, but on the plus side he said it smelled really, really good.



When we got home the girls really wanted to start decorating, but I told them that the lights have to go on first . . . So they put the lights on...












Bella got into the Christmas spirit, too...She doesn't like getting dressed up. I can't imagine why - she's so darned cute!

No comments: