Monday, September 7, 2009

Found the camera! . . . Lost the tooth . . . literally.

So we found the camera & here is how excited Sofia is: 


But . . . The night she lost her tooth she was so excited about finally losing her tooth & wanting to show it to Daddy the next morning that she took it out of the plastic bag and jumped around with it and it flew out of her hands & came to rest somewhere on this carpet:

I never realized that the carpet looks like a bunch of little teeth until I had to search (in vain) for a tooth on this carpet...
Sooooo...I'm not sure how to handle the tooth fairy.  How can she come if there's no tooth to exchange for money?  But how can the tooth fairy not come when a first tooth is lost?!  What do we put in place of the tooth?  I thought maybe a nice picture for the tooth fairy to find...Or a fake tooth made out of playdoh...We've got to figure something out because that tooth is L-O-S-T.

1 comment:

Hilary Battes said...

I say draw a picture and leave a note about the dilema. I think the tooth fairy is a very forgiving person (fairy).