Thursday, February 14, 2008

Last week, out of the blue, the girls asked if we could go bowling! We had been bowling before with Zack and Sarah, but that was a while ago. They asked so nicely that I decided to bring them. So, we went over to the local bowling alley & had a really fun time! They really like to bowl...And they like the shoes, too.





Even though Sofia won't eat bananas right out of the peel, she will eat bananas if they're baked in bread with chocolate chips...So...I pulled out our favorite Banana Bread recipe (written on Jennifer's 1996 atm receipt...holy smokes, that was 12 years ago...POW...sometimes the passage of times just socks me in the face...)

and I pulled out the secret ingredient...

And we got all the other ingredients and started baking!




And after a little fun and a big mess:



YUMM - O - LICIOUS!!


And then, less than 24 hours later:

I think we need to start doing double or triple batches...

No comments: